Refunds & Cancellations
Link/Article cancellations by Ludruk.com
- Ludruk.com reserves the right to refuse/cancel a link/article submitted at its sole discretion.
- If Ludruk.com refuses/cancels a paid link/article, it
will issue a full refund to the submitter for the current billing period
except if otherwise explicitly noted in this document.
- To protect the quality of the site and the interests of its
users, Ludruk.com reserves the right to cancel listings with
invalid URLs (including but not limited to unregisterd domains, unhosted
domains, domains returning a HTTP response code other than Successful) without providing a refund.
Link/Article cancellations by submitter
- Link cancellations received in 7 days or less after submission are eligible to a full refund.
- Lifetime link/articles cancellations received after the stated deadline are not eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations received for auto-renewing links/articles are only refunded for the current billing cycle.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original account used for payment.